Thursday 5 May 2011

PUSH IT TO THE MAXI DRESS

I know i speak for half of the female population when i say this but i am really really really obsessed with maxi dresses this summer. I always dismissed them as a 'tall person' thing but i've noticed this summer the high street has taken note and realised us less height advantaged individuals need a maxi too. So i was naughty yesterday and went against my vintage dedication and bought a River Island one. I work in retail what do you expect? I can't show it you as it's not on their website but trust me its lush. However if you prefer to stay vintage there are hundred of great maxi's on Etsy. I know a lot of people are unsure about maxi's but seriously give them a try you could be pleasantly suprised. Even LLYMLRS is wearing one in her latest blog post.




4 comments:

  1. how lovely, what a nice surprise :) thank you for including my vintage dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome, it is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think maxis are quite stylish:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute maxi dress! It's the easiest thing to wear all summer long.

    ReplyDelete