Saturday 16 April 2011

THE SUN MACHINE IS COMING DOWN AND WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A PARTY ...

Yes, boys and girls it is almost (well not quite) festival season. Put it this way if you're going to one you probably have your tickets. ME? Noooo i'm staying home with my filter coffee and private bathroom thankyou very much. That is what BBC iplayer was invented for.

Anyway besides the music the second best thing that comes out of festivals is the fashion. Vintage fashion especially reigns supreme in this environment. By buying vintage too you can guarantee you won't bump into another 100 people wearing the same outfit as you which as i'm told by friends is one of biggest irritants of musical gatherings.

So i've turned to some of my favourite vintage sellers (and me) on Etsy to help me find the perfect festival wardrobe.








4 comments:

  1. Cute post! I love music festivals!

    Thanks for featuring my vintage fedora :)

    xo
    Heather

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/stonecoldvintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items! Thanks so much for including my shorts :) Good luck with your blog!

    xx
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my mac! I'm loving that leather bag! xx

    ReplyDelete