Tuesday 19 April 2011

YAY A SALE

Just when i was starting to think i might not make another sale on my Etsy for a while. I woke up to a suprise sale of one of my Mappin and Webb handbags. I'm so happy but also sad to part with it. The bags mean a lot to me as i am a descendant of the Mappin family. I only decided to part with them as they've been sat in the wardrobe gathering dust. Not the best place for such lovely bags. I decided I'd rather someone who's going to hopefully show off the bags have them. So in honour of that here's a few of the other vintage handbags on offer around etsy. With my other Mappin and Webb one thrown in for good measure. Click the pictures to visit the shops these bags are for sale in.






3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sale! Waking up to a sale is the best way to start any day! To many more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the sale!! That's wonderful. Oh I love your vintage handbags pic'd. I especially love the beaded one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete