Monday 18 April 2011

YOU GOT DESIGNER SHADES JUST TO HIDE YOUR FACE

I knoooow i keep banging on and on about summer but its seriously sunny here in Yorkshire, England so i can't help it. My first etsy sale was a pair of 70's seriously oversized shades. So i thought in aid of all the sun i'd show you some other amazing vintage pairs on Etsy. The good thing about buying a vintage pair and not a ''vintage style'' pair is you're not likely to see anyone else in the same ones. If there's one thing that bugs me about summer it's bumping into another 40 people in the same ''vintage'' Primark sunglasses as the ones you're wearing. Plus with vintage there is never a shortage of styles to choose from. Catseye to aviators. Plus you can buy yourself a gorgeous designer pair for £100's or a just as amazing pair for £10. It all depends on what you're after.






9 comments:

  1. Great finds, and very good point about having something unique when you wear vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! And I agree, I never spend tons of money on sunglasses, and I can't really understand why other people do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I am a super cheap sort of a person when it comes to sunglasses, so nothing is better than when I find a pair that is unique and affordable in one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cute oversized sunglasses! I really love the tan colored ones! I am so ready for summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all the comments! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute finds! You've reminded me that I NEED to buy some sunglasses asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are AMAZING frames! I especially LOVE the dark frames with the studded bling in the 2ND pic. Can you please tell me where you found these ones? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. if you click the picture it takes you to where you can purchase them x

    ReplyDelete